|Your personal background.|
|Age: 25. |
Resides in: UK.
Profession: IT TECH.
Hobbies/Interests: Trying to work out what's going on in the world and how to sort it all out, Cybernetic Management Systems, Tech, Science, Anthropology, Video Games, Sci-Fi, Food, Music, Martial Arts.
Wondering what Superscript is, please ignore.
|Your opinions about MindModeling@Home|
|Understanding the human brain is key component of what needs to be done to make all my dreams come true.|
For example things like:
- Preserving my existence indefinitely.
- Increasing my capabilities.
- Hooking my brain into 'the matrix'.
- Human mimicking AI.
- Connecting my mind to space exploration drones.
- ...and anti virus for the mind for when this all inevitably gets sabotaged and goes all horribly wrong.
All these things will, I expect, require an understanding of how the human brain works. So no need to thank me: I'm merely a lonely, lazy, competitive, selfish, wannabespacecadet, who's scared of death and wants to spend all his time in lala land acting in his own best interests.
|Your feedback on this profile|
|Recommend this profile for User of the Day:||I like this profile|
|Alert administrators to an offensive profile:||I do not like this profile||